Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hot

I was great to have a dinner with friends last night. We went to the Kowloon City near the abandoned Kai Tak Airport. It is a small Thai restaurant with some good dishes like fresh shrimps, seafood salad, Tom Yum Goong and pork. Almost every dish is hot and spicy. The coconut in Tom Yum Goong is delicious though I do not favour the spicy cuisine. The most funny things are the drinks. One is called Green Water and another one is called Red Water. It really sounds like the cleansing chemical. The taste is not so good and the color looks like the chemical. I really don't know why there are so many drinks and foods in Thailand that look like chemicals.

Sometimes I think it is crazy to have the hot and spicy food in this hot weather. The whole city is getting hotter. The atmosphere among friends is hot. The food is hot. Finally, I have a hot hot night.

No comments: